We are focused on assisting and providing our patients with the care and information they need.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We may use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
- We do not regularly use “cookies” to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate your transactions, we will first inform you.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except personnel who need the information, e.g., to respond to a request.
This website was made possible by unrestricted educational grants from several pharmaceutical companies including UCB and Sunovion. The views expressed herein are the independent views of Dr. Bercovici and the Southern Ontario Epilepsy Clinic and were formulated without the influence of any external partner.
SOUTHERN ONTARIO EPILEPSY CLINIC
QUEENSWAY PROFESSIONAL CENTRE
190 SHERWAY DRIVE, SUITE #308
TORONTO, ONTARIO M9C 5N2
TEL: 416-620-SOEC (7632)